Sunday 27 November 2011

28mm Sandbag Emplacement

Here's something new i've been working on for the last few weeks. I liked making the sandbag barricades so thought i'd move onto an emplacement piece. Its modelled with a view for complete squads of 10 or so models, with or without heavy weapons, and the crates inside give places for kneeling models to fire from. I've also added some extra details like a map on the rear crate, and some spent shell on the floor. If you're interested they are available cast in resin via my Terrain for sale page. I hope you like it, the pictures show it painted in desert and earthy terrain.....







1 comment:

  1. Very well done. Absolutely brilliant information. I'm in love with this blog.they always provide such a great information. filled sandbags

    ReplyDelete