Wednesday 2 November 2011

GW Chaos Nurgle figures

My first post so i thought i would upload some pictures of a nurgle army i recently sold on ebay.

I can’t imagine how long I spent painting this particular army, and I tried numerous colour schemes until I came up with this one which i thought looks good. 


Every model has been carefully converted in some way to portray a more Death Guard theme. The models have added boils, cuts, and infections. I have used many chaos parts and lots of green stuff to get the right look. Many of the models have Nurgle shoulder pads and there are many OOP models in this army. All the bases have been detailed to continue the theme and the bigger model’s bases are hand sculpted.

Any comments are welcome, i like to receive feedback on how to improve things......



























No comments:

Post a Comment