Saturday 31 March 2012

28mm Resin Barn Building - part 4

Following on my previous blog, I decided to get another building from TSS. I went for another barn but with a couple of outhouses to add something on the side.
So a little bit of thinking time and i came up with making this a stable, with dormer windows in the roof area and only extend out one side. There will be a hayloft with access with a front top window, and an upper loading platform running from front to back. I'll have to make one side for the extended area and a roof which will be tar and paper construction. I'll also have to make a base and the extended side will sectioned up with bays for horses.

I've uploaded the pictures of the parts, forgive the pencil markings, i've already started marking out where i'll be cutting and modifiying the castings

.

No comments:

Post a Comment