Saturday 26 May 2012

Perry Miniatures North American Store & Farmhouse

They're both painted up and I'm really pleased with how they've turned out. I'm planning on adding some more details to the inside of the store, but i'm going to leave the Farmhouse as it is. I hope you like them...









The chimney came out well, i think the little bit of kit bashing was worthwhile exercise.



I wasnt planning on keeping the farmhouse, so i'll be putting it up on ebay in the next few days. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in getting it from me direct ....Thanks for you're comments on my previous postings, it helps make these projects that little bit more fun...

2 comments:

  1. great painting, they make the ones I did look like a kindy garden kid painted them. fantastic painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant! I may have to 'borrow' the colour palette if I ever get around to mine.

    ReplyDelete