Saturday 2 June 2012

Perry Miniatures North American Store - Interior

In the last few days I decided to make up a few small pieces to add to the exterior of the store. Having looked at some of the small bits at Black Cat Bases i bought a selection of their 28mm scale bottles and brooms. These look even better in the 'flesh' and i hope you agree they look good on the counter and shelving i made up.



I tried to keep the size of the furniture to a minimum, but still large enough to keep in with the theme of the building. Their is still room for skimish miniatures to move around, and not being glued they are removable.





I hope you like what i've done.... I'm itching to start a new project but not quite sure what to do. I have a few ideas but i'm welcome to suggestions of terrain or buildings you'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment