Saturday, 30 June 2012

Varnish Nightmare !!!

I tried varnishing these guys up and had one of 'wish i didnt' moments. As my previous posting explained i normally use a semi sheen acrylic, followed by a coat of dead flat testors. For some reason i couldnt get rid of the sheen and tried more coats of testors. Nothing would get rid of it so i tried an old pot of Humbrol Matt, and as you can see it completely ruined one of the figures. I really dont know what to do now, i dont like the sheen finish but i'm reluctant to keep putting more varnish coats on... I'm thinking of stripping them back and starting again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment